Monday, July 20, 2009

Girl Power!










I consider myself extremely lucky. For soooo many reasons. I have a beautiful family. I love and adore them so much. Each one of my children is special in their own different ways. Everyday they teach me about life, love and happiness.
The last couple days has been fun with the girls. And while we miss Ashton, tons, tons. I am sure he would not appreciate makeovers and glitter toes. On Saturday we got this big idea that we were going to sleep out on the tramp. We ran in to ask Grandpa if it was going to water and of course it was. So we reluctantly had to wait until Sunday night. Instead we ran around until dark and until the mosquitoes came after us with a vengeance. It was sooo much fun. My little girls are the best "Robots" players EVER! So Sunday night rolls around and here we are out on the tramp with a flashlight telling scary stories. We laughed until we cried. We even laughed when Gracie dripped jelly from her PB&J all over us. I still don't know why that was so funny. But it seemed to be at the time. Girls are just plain fun! But alas, it was not to last. At the stroke of midnight it started to rain. We had barely fallen asleep. Oh Well! We had to take a minute and run around in the rain before dragging all of our blankets and pillows and sleeping bags back in and falling into our own beds. Such is life! When we finally woke up this morning we immediately knew it was a Res day! So we jumped in the car and had a blast splashing in the water and letting the sand get between our toes. Little girls are soo much fun. Wait did I say that already? So the point to all of my ramblings is that inspite of the bad things, and the problems that are a constant in my life right now, I know that when I wake up and look at their beautiful faces, I can smile. Girl Power!

I love you Lou Lou, La La and Noelly Belly!

Seacrest Out!

p.s. Ashton I miss you tons. When you get home I am so throwing you into a half!! I can still pin you! :) Atleast for a few more minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment