Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Face Jumping at the Dunes!











K, so it is a long standing tradition at the Wilson household to go with kids and grand kids face jumping at the sand dunes. Grandma always takes the camera and everyone tries to jump the farthest. We love to get the pictures home and see the high action shots of kids and adults hurling through the air into the sand. But can I just say these new pics from yesterday take the cake. For funny that is. These have to be the FUNNIEST face jumping pics I have ever seen. Notice the sheer terror on Avery's face as she is being practically thrown down the face of an extremely tall sand dune. I love it. And just as we were getting tired it started to sprinkle, and out of the clouds popped a perfect double rainbow. Something good is on its way I can feel it! This has been an amazing week, full of amazing times and crazy things my girls and I have done. Definitely one for the record books.

Seacrest Out!

p.s. If you are ever feeling sad, just go take a leap off a Sand dune! Medicine for the soul!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had fun! You and your girls are so beautiful! I wanted to talk to you about taking some pictures of Sheridyn and the new little one (when she gets here!)I really love the pretty pictures in your book and I want some pics of my girls as fairies like that. I don't know if it's something you want to do, but I would love to talk to you about it and see how much it would be and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh barb I miss you so much!! Your blog is way cute! please tell your kids hi for me and that I miss them. Come see us soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Glad I found your blog! That looks like it was a ton of fun. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb We miss you so much... You looked great I was glad to run into you... Thanks for always being so sweet....

    ReplyDelete