Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shout out to the 90's!

Thank goodness Will started acting right? Top pic WAY cooler than bottom!

I had a blast from the past the other day when I was listening to an all 90's station! I know! Can you believe it? An all 90's station? Wasn't the 90's just yesterday? So I found some sweet tunes that were "mass rad" when I was in High School and added them to my playlist! Please laugh while you listen...
And while I was at it I spent a few minutes remembering all of the things that are "oh so 90's". Here are a few..if you have anything to add please feel free to comment!

1. The Mullet - Um wait...I have seen new versions of that lately. Please don't tell me it is making a comeback!! Can't find a single boy in my yearbooks that isn't sporting one of these babies!
2. The brick Cell phone!!! My friend Courtney was "lucky" enough to have one of these! We would take it with us to SLC and make sure everyone we drove by saw us talking on it. We also got a few phone numbers on the freeway because of this awesome invention. Does anyone still have one of these?
3. Pokemon Cards and Push-Pops??? I think some people may still think these are "sweet"!
4. The jogging pants with the snaps on the side!! Need I say more???
5. In Delta it was layering t-shirts and rolling pants at the bottom super tight... Oh so attractive...
haha
6. My teenage years?? :) Not so happy to see these go.
etc...etc..
7. Will Smith being a rapper???
Thanks Will you are much cooler this way!!

please add your own thoughts on this crazy decade that molded my young mind...haha

And even though this post is sheer and utter nonsense I hope you had fun reading it!

-Seacrest Out!

p.s. Will Smith is like da bomb right? Atleast when it comes to acting!! Get 'jiggy wit' my new tunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment