Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Curious Case Of Barbara Thomas

Um Yeah! We are like onions! Lots of Layers! Layers, Baby Layers!



Just please...Don't Ask!
Hey Deb...I like your sleeves...they're real big! - Napolean Dynamite

So.....I still can't figure out what possessed me to play dress up in 80's prom dresses with my girls. But, they definitely talked me into it, didn't they? I will have to admit it was kinda fun. Notice the title of this post. Has anyone seen the move "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" ? I haven't but I think the main idea behind the movie is that Benjamin is aging backward. He starts old and gets younger as the movie progresses. I feel like I have had a serious "Case of Benjamin Button" this summer. Let me just tell you it was much needed! We laughed the whole time while taking these pics. I think that is what we all need. Just laugh. Come on, you know you want to! Enjoy these pics. My mom calls them "Granny and the Bridge Club".

-Seacrest out


Watch Out Ladies!!!



1 comment:

  1. Barbara those are adorable!! I'm so glad that I ran into your blog!!!! So Fun!!! you look beautiful as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete