Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I SECOND THAT MOTION

This is a post by my Cuz Ash... She took those words right outta my mouth though...

There are a lot of times through out the day that I wish I could be a kid.
Who said that only kids get to :
have a treat when they pee on the toliet?
have a chore chart to fill up and get awesome prizes?
have bubble baths and play with toys?
Who ever said it should be locked up.
I want a candy every time I go to the bathroom.
I want a chore chart ( that I am sure would fill everday) to get awesome prizes.
I want to have a bubble bath and play.
So that is exactly what I am going to do.
Bubble Bath with a great book- here I come.
The kids are asleep and I am going to break all the rules.
Here is to a happy and rebelious weekend.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment