Friday, December 31, 2010

Say my name...Say my name...:-D

Life is precious. So we best get ourselves in gear and start living it!!! This is the eve of a New Year and for some of us a new start. To me, life is lived with the people I love the most, the impact that they make on my life, and the good impact I can (hopefully) make on theirs as well. So in the spirit of communucation.....This post is dedicated to the things I want to hear someone say to me in the year 2011.

1. Thank You
2. Wow!! Your arms have SAWEET muscles!
3. You're right MOM.
4. I love you.
5. Could your house be ANY CLEANER??
6. 4.0 again? What?
7. Your cooking is superb.
8. You da BOMB!
9. Your large mass of blonde curly hair just totally rocks!
10. You read how many books??!?!?!
11. The Book Of Mormon is so exciting MOM!
12. You ran that half marathon how fast????!>!>! WOW~!
13. You make me happy.
14. ALOHA
15. You look smokin' hawt in that swimsuit!
16. Nice Shootin' Tex!
17. Here.... let me help you with that.
18. You're Sheer GENIUS!
19. I can't believe you are scared of the dark.
20. Let's run through the sprinklers!
21. Hello Mam...we are from Publishers Clearing House....(Please...nobody else call me Mam!!)
22. You inspired me.
23. You totally have J.Lo booty!
24. I love those HEELS!!
25. I just had all this money that I didn't know what to do with...Why don't you have it ?
26. You're Beautiful.
27. Thank you for your help.
28. I need you.
29. I've been looking for you.
30. NO CAVITIES!
31. I'm so proud of you.
32. Let's RIDE!
33. Come with me.
34. Don't be scared.
35. GET OVER IT!
36. Knock it off!
37. Can I please borrow your Jag?
38. Mom...I cleaned the house!
39. Do you like gold or silver? ;-)
40. Just called to see if you wanted to spontaneously fly to New York City with me today..
41. Oops!! We made a mistake!! You don't need to take that Math class after all!
42. Mom can I do the laundry for you?
43. Mom I STILL want to go on a mission when I'm 19.
44. You make the best cookies!
45. I love the way you dress!
46. Please don't EVER straighten your hair.
47. I can't live without you.
48. Your kids are absolutely amazing!
49. Great JOB!
50. OH NO YOU DI-UNT!!
51. We saw you and kicked Megyn Kelly out! Welcome to Fox Cable News!

ok...that last one WAS slightly far fetched...but here's to dreaming!!

You might have thought I should something like "Will you be my wife, you fantastically beautiful soul mate you..." But nah! Where's the fun in that?? ;-)

Hap, Hap, Happy New Year People!! Please feel free to make my dreams come true by saying one or more of the things on my list to me at any time during 2011!

I LOVES YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment